Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Rubber Estates


the view from outside the rubber tree area.

my father car that going through lot of roller coaster road!!!

It has been a long time that I'm not coming back to this marvelous rubber estates( it may sound not fun to you :-P).
 Luckily, my father say he want to bring some fertilizers in. So, I follow my father and hang around the area.
So, this is what I basically come up with. Hope you all enjoy and like it!!! :-D







this is where the liquid rubber will flow through and drop into the cup.

the solid rubber. (which we also call it latex in chemistry, but I don't call that. :-P)

some kind of plant i found nearby. I forget what it is already... 

(left):a row of rubber trees  (right): the fence that separated from other so we will not mess up with other owner trees.

beneath the little roof got all the stuff we needed. 

a very beautiful and deep blue sky.. unfortunately can't see it clearly through the picture. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment